The desired result is to achieve a harmonious balance with a person’s other facial features.
Even minor or subtle changes can have a profound effect on the overall appearance of the nose, and as a result, on one’s self-esteem and confidence.
Nose surgery is performed using advanced techniques combined with great skill and precision, ensuring that changes are natural, effective, and long-lasting.
Rhinoplasty is sometimes performed in conjunction with a facelift. You may be a candidate for rhinoplasty if:
- Your nose appears too large
- There is a bump on the nasal bridge when viewed in profile
- Your nose seems too wide when viewed from the front
- The nasal tip droops or plunges
- The tip is thickened or enlarged
- Your nostrils are excessively flared
- Your nose is off centre or crooked
- Previous injury has made your nose asymmetrical
Nose surgery can also correct some internal nasal structure related breathing problems at the same time that nose reshaping is being performed.
It is critical that you tell your surgeon if you have ever had dermal fillers injected into your nose, regardless of how long ago. This information forms an important part of your surgical plan.
Rhinoplasty is an inpatient procedure that is performed under general anaesthesia.