About Male Plastic Surgery
The benefits of cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery are not restricted to women. Cosmetic rejuvenation is also a popular option for men who want the way they look to reflect the way they feel. A more youthful appearance adds personal confidence and can give an older man a competitive edge in a younger workplace.
Men are increasingly opting for a variety of cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures to achieve a more youthful and trim body and refine their facial features. Some of the plastic and cosmetic surgery procedures and treatments available to men are:
- Brow lift
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty
- Wrinkle erasing with dermal fillers or anti wrinkle treatments
Other treatments include:
- Hair removal (from face/chest/back)
- IPL Laser (to remove sun spots)
- Chemical peels (to help remove excess skin)
- Skin care products (to rejuvenate the skin)
These services (other treatments) are all available at The Skin Institute.
Mr Mutimer is a specialist plastic surgeon, treating both men and women. To book a consultation phone 03 9592 0522 or book an appointment via our website.